Now with Guardian™ 4 sensor with no finger
Our most advanced insulin pump system just got even better: the MiniMed™ 780G system, is now available with Guardian™ 4 sensor which requires no finger
Be one of the first in Israel to get Medtronic’s next generation CGM, offering no finger
Focus on your life, not your glucose levels
MiniMed™ Mobile app
Your glucose levels can now be viewed on your smartphone, allowing you to easily track your values and get notified on your phone if you’re going high or low. Available to download at no cost for most iOS and Android smartphones.
*Refer to MiniMed™ Mobile app user guide
CareLink™ Connect App
You can choose to share your real-time diabetes data with your care partners.
*Refer to CareLink™ Connect app. Instructions for Use. CareLink™ Connect app requires internet connection
Blood glucose meter
Test results from the Accu-Chek® Guide Link blood glucose meter are sent wirelessly to the pump for quick sensor calibrations.
- Carlson AL, et al. Poster # 97 at the 80th International Conference of the American Diabetes Association, June 2020, Chicago/Virtual.
- Collyns OJ, et al. Diabetes Care. 2021;44(4):969-975.
- Da Silva J, et al. Real-world Performance of the MiniMed™ 780G System: First Report of Outcomes from 4'120 Users. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2021; doi: 10.1089/dia.2021.0203.
- Battelino T, et al. Diabetes Care 2019; 42(8): 1593-1603.
- Medtronic data on file: MiniMed™ 780G users survey conducted in April-May 2021 in UK, Sweden, Italy, Netherlands and Belgium. Sample size = 789.
- Medtronic data on file. MRM 17430 MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance claims from Human Factors Testing.
- Medtronic data on File IFU Comparison versus MiniMed™ Quick Set.
- ADA Guidelines of A1C<7.0 - www.Diabetes.org
- Medtronic data on file: Pivotal Trial (Age 14-75). N=157. 16 US sites; 2020.
*Refer to System User Guide - SmartGuard™ feature. Some user interaction required.
**Glucose Management Indicator (GMI) data from CGM values were used to estimate HbA1c. Calculated using JAEB https://www.jaeb.org/gmi/.
***Compared with the MiniMed™ 670G system.
†A blood glucose (BG) reading is needed when entering SmartGuard™ feature. If glucose alerts and CGM readings do not match your symptoms, use a BG meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
††Fast Pass is only offered for a limited time starting 1st March until commercial launch of next generation CGM technology.
Patients who are already using MiniMed™ 780G and on boarded before the 1st March 2021 you are not eligible to register to fast pass. If your transmitter is within warranty at the time of launch we are considering upgrades using a separate channel
†††At the time of manufacture and when the reservoir and tubing are properly inserted, your pump is waterproof.
#Multiple Daily Injections (3 bolus and 1 basal insulin per day) requires 28 injections per week vs. one infusion set change every two to three days.
##Versus SAP+PLGM or pre-AHCL initiation.
Information contained herein is not medical advice and should not be used as an alternative to speaking with your doctor. Discuss indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and any further information with your health care professional.
©2020 Medtronic. All rights reserved Medtronic. Medtronic logo and Further, Together are trademarks of Medtronic. Third party brands are trademarks of their respective owners. All other brands are trademarks of a Medtronic company. ACCU-CHEK AND ACCU-CHEK GUIDE LINK are trademarks of Roche Diabetes Care. DreaMed Diabetes is a trademark of DreaMed Diabetes. Ltd. The MiniMed™ 780G system algorithm includes technology developed by DreaMed Diabetes. The legal manufacturer of MiniMed™ Mio ™ Advance infusion set is Unomedical a/s. Aaholmvej 1-3, Osted. 4320 Lejre, Denmark.