1. Peel adhesive
2. Pinch & remove safety pint
3. Place on body
4. Press the button
How to insert the MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance infusion set?
- 90° soft Teflon cannula.
- Pre-loaded inserter.
- Hidden needle before and after use.
- Audible “click” indicates secure connection with Medtronic ‘P’ cap infusion set.
- Ideal for patients with dexterity issues or needle anxiety4 5
To optimise insulin absorption, reduce insulin degradation and prevent set obstruction, change your MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance infusion and reservoir every 2 to 3 days, or as per your healthcare professional’s instructions.
- Successful pump therapy relies on proper care and protection of the infusion site.
For a list of all indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings and potential adverse effects, please refer to the Instructions For Use. This information does not replace the Instructions For Use.
- MRM 17430 MiniMed Mio Advance claims from Human Factors Testing. Medtronic data on file.
- IFU & User Guide Comparison. Medtronic data on File.
- Insulin pump and reservoir must have a luer-lock or MiniMed connector.
- Medtronic Infusion Set Advisory Board 2016, Northridge, CA. Final report on file at Medtronic.
- Helpline Complaint Data Report 2014, 2015, 2016. Medtronic data on file.