Focus on your life, not your glucose levels
- Carlson, A.L. et al. 97-P- Safety and glycaemic outcomes of the MiniMed™AHCL System in subjects with T1D. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
- Collyns .O. et al. 199-OR- Improved glycaemic Outcomes with MiniMed™ AHCL Delivery. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
- Medtronic data on file. MRM 17430 MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance claims from Human Factors Testing
- Medtronic data on File IFU Comparison versus MiniMed Quick Set
- Medtronic data on file. Pivotal Trial (Age 14-75). N=157. 2020; 16 US sites
- Bergenstal, R. M. et al. Safety of a Hybrid Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery System in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Jama. 2016; 316 (13): 1407 – 1408
- Battelino T, et al. Clinical targets for continuous glucose monitoring data interpretation: recommendations from the International Consensus on Time in Range. Diabetes Care 2019; 42(8): 1593-1603.
- ADA Guidelines https://www.diabetes.org/a1c
*Compared vs the MiniMed™ 670G system.
Refer to System User Guide – SmartGuard™ feature. Some user interaction required.
*At the time of manufacture and when the reservoir and tubing are properly inserted, your pump is waterproof.
**Refer to System User Guide - SmartGuard™ feature. Some user interaction required.
See the device manuals for detailed information regarding the instructions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events. For further information, contact your local Medtronic representative.
© 2020 Medtronic. All rights reserved Medtronic. Medtronic logo and Further, Together are trademarks of Medtronic. Third party brands are trademarks of their respective owners. All other brands are trademarks of a Medtronic company. ACCU-CHEK AND ACCU-CHEK GUIDE LINK are trademarks of Roche Diabetes Care. DreaMed Diabetes is a trademark of DreaMed Diabetes. Ltd. The MiniMed™ 780G system algorithm includes technology developed by DreaMed Diabetes