Cantaloupe Caprese Salad
This Cantaloupe Caprese salad is a light and refreshing twist on an old classic favorite.
197 kcal per serving
- 1 cup cantaloupe melon chopped into cubes
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese fresh, large ball, sliced
- tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper freshly ground
- Arrange the tomatoes and cantaloupe on a serving platter.
- Top with the slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top of the cantaloupe, tomatoes and mozzarella and sprinkle with the fresh basil, salt and pepper.
Please note that the nutritional information may vary depending on the specific brands of products used. We encourage everyone to check specific product labels in calculating the exact nutritional information.