MiniMed™ Mio™ infusion set
This all-in-one infusion set offers convenience on the go. You can personalise your set with a choice of three colours- Transparent, blue or pink. Its 90° angle makes it suitable for adults of average to heavier build, and children.
Watch this video to learn how to insert the MiniMed™ Mio™ infusion set.
- Integrated serter, for virtually painless insertion
- 90° soft Teflon cannula
- Available in three colours: transparent, blue or pink
- All MiniMed™ infusion sets’, tubing and reservoirs use the specialised MiniMed™ connection, for a fit that can provide reassurance to the patients
- Audible 'click' indicates a secure connection
- Silicon membrane for a watertight reservoir
- To optimise insulin absorption, reduce insulin degradation and prevent infusion set obstruction, change your MiniMed™ Mio™ and reservoir every 2 to 3 days, or as per your healthcare professional’s instructions.
- Successful pump therapy relies on proper care and protection of the infusion site.
What do people think about MiniMed™ Mio™ infusion sets?*
*Online survey of 116 MiniMed™ insulin pump users conducted October-December 2014, in the Netherlands.